Contact Denise Molina by email
Contact Roberto Carrillo by email
21st CCLC 2020-2021 SY
What: 21st CCLC is a federally-funded grant that provides before and after school tutoring for students and their families.
Who: Teachers are encouraged to invite their 1st-8th grade students who need extra support. Recommendations are based on data and observations in the classroom.
When: Program starts September 21st. Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, and Friday from 3:30 to 5:00 PM, and one Wednesday session 3:00 to 4:00 PM.
Where: Program will start digitally as the current school day. As we transition to a hybrid model, we will provided a safe learning space for students who come to school. Those who work from home will continue to do so. It will be essentially an extension of the practices during the school day. We understand it is a long day of digital learning. O ur staff will do their best to engage learners to support their needs. Class size of 7-10 students.
How: Register online by September 11th with the links below.
Site Lead: Kacie Munson
- Phone Number. 520.877.2202
- Contact Kacie Munson by email
- Phone Number: 520.731.5205
- Address: 501 N. Maguire Avenue, Tucson, AZ 85710
- Contact Community Schools Program by email
- Website: http://www.tusd1.org/Information/Resources/Before-and-After-School
- TUSD Community Schools Program Director, Reem Kevit
- Serving families with students in PreK through 12 years of age
- Hours: 6 AM-6 PM
- Cost: $150/week (full day) or $75/week (before and after school)