Contact Denise Molina by email
Contact Roberto Carrillo by email
21st CCLC 2021-2022 SY
What: 21st CCLC is a federally-funded grant that provides before and after school tutoring for students and their families.
Who: Teachers are encouraged to invite their 1st-8th grade students who need extra support. Recommendations are based on data and observations in the classroom.
When: Program starts September 20th. Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, and Friday from 3:30 to 5:00 PM, and one Wednesday session 3:00 to 4:00 PM.
Where: Program will occur at Mary Belle McCorkle Academy of Excellence K8.
How: Register online by September 11th with the links below.
Site Lead: Korinne Cooper
- Phone Number. 520.877.2202
- Contact Korinne Cooper by Email
- Phone Number: 520.731.5205
- Address: 501 N. Maguire Avenue, Tucson, AZ 85710
- Contact Community Schools Program by email
- Website: http://www.tusd1.org/Information/Resources/Before-and-After-School
- TUSD Community Schools Program Director, Reem Kevit
- Serving families with students in kindergarten through 12 years of age
- Hours: 7:00 AM-9:00 AM, dismissal-6:00 PM
- Before school (7:00-9:00 AM): $35/week
- After school (dismissal-6:00 PM): $65/week
- Before and after school: $75/week